Our Olive Oil
So your fried food is delicious, it is essential to use the perfect Extra Virgin Olive Oil, as not all olive oils have the same nutritional value and they are not equally appropriate for the frying process.
Our estate-grown PicualMontabes Extra Virgin Olive Oil from integrated production agriculture is more advantageous in nutritional, gastronomic and economic terms for its use in the fryer. This is due mainly to two exceptional characteristics:
- Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil An intense, well-balanced Extra Virgin Olive Oil grown at higher altitudes with a fresh aroma and an even taste which guarantees evenly fried food throughout. Its elevated Oleic Acid content, polyphenols, antioxidants and natural provitamins guarantees greater stability and oxidation resistance at high temperatures.
- Estate-grown Olive Oil Produced and bottled entirely on-site at our Virgen de los Milagros Estate. Our farming and harvesting processes are supervised and carried out by the Sierra Mágina Designation of Origin Regulation Board & Integrated Production Regulation. The bottling process complies with ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 controls & IFS quality standards.
The Spanish Picual variety from the hills of Sierra Mágina,is a well-balanced Extra Virgin Olive Oil with a high organoleptic intensity, a fresh aroma and balanced taste. More importantly, its high stability remains intact during the frying process.
According to our tests conducted in several restaurants and hotels, its low absorption rate can virtually double the life of a frying cycle and cut costs by as much as 30%.
- Value: Fryers use up to three times less oil every day which translates to greater cost savings even though the initial price per litre may be higher.
- Nutrition: Fried foods absorb less oil in general, but do preserve nutritional value of food.
- Taste: Thanks to a chemically stable crust formed during the frying process, food remains crunchy and crusty on the outside while remaining juicy and tender on the inside.
Home > Us > Our Olive Oil